- I. Job Summary
This position focuses on the invoicing and accounting for customer and partner accounts assigned to the individual. Ultimate ownership of accuracy of invoices generated, issuing them in the correct manner to customers, and follow up throughout the process is paramount. Attention to detail and remaining organized is an absolute requirement. Utilizing various accounting and billing software is essential; experience with Excel and Quickbooks is recommended.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position has no immediate supervisory roles. Potential to supervise administrative assistant on special assignments does exist.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- A. Education and Experience
- Two years of related administrative duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Vocational training in accounting and administration.
- B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft programs.
- Knowledge of ADP/Oildex and other oilfield programs
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Team player
- V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects greater than 20 pounds on occasion.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (sitting for extended periods of time, typing for extended periods of time, utilizing phones and computers for extended periods of time, etc) most of the work day;
- Normal setting for this job is: Office type environment.