Effective Date: 04/16/2021
Job Title: Mechanic Position
Department: Field Services
Location: Baker Office (Mandaree, Alexander, New Town)
Reports to: Shop Manager
Must have the ability to work in a shop setting or depending on the circumstances in the field, with limited to no supervision. Responsible for successfully performing basic to advanced maintenance and troubleshooting actions on all types of assets in the oilfield.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned. With limited or no supervision, ensures the following:
- Compliance with all company policies, HSE programs, and required PPE such as safety glasses, hardhat, and steel toe boots critical to the success of the company.
- Attend and participate in weekly and monthly safety meetings and safety audits.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all company fleet assets
- Change oil and perform grease work.
- Repair, mount, and balance tires.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs various types of gas and diesel power units.
- Performs road calls and on-the-road repairs as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to all company, state, and federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by shop supervisor
- Perform light duty tasks in situations when unable to complete regular assigned tasks. This may include office, shop, or training duties when placed on restricted work duties from designated medical providers
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position does not currently have any supervision responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects greater than 50 pounds.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) if required on site.
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements if required on site.
- Normal setting for this job is: regularly standing for long periods of time
PAY IS DOE