The position is diverse and job duties may vary on a daily basis. Candidates may be required to work with hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment, and may be required to work in all types of inclement and/or extreme weather conditions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Read Iso’s and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and material specs.
- Selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and equipment according to specifications
- Cuts, threads, bends and assembles the pipes. • Prepare, cut, fabricate, layout, fit, position, and assemble piping components together in various positions.
- Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment
- Secure equipment and safely transport according to company policy and DOT regulations
- Install and make repairs to oil and produced water tanks
- Install and repair piping, valves, pumps, and motors
- Perform general ground work around well sites
- Clean up oil spills and general clean up
- Must be proficient with hand and power tools
- Heavy equipment operating skills are preferred - must show proof of training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- 2-year previous oilfield experience
- PEC - Safeland and/or OSHA 10 - Must have proof of training
- PEC - H2S Clear and/or H2S Awareness - Must have proof of training
Competitive wages, insurance, retirement benefits,